Wednesday 1 July 2009

I am not a computer nerd. I prefer to be called a hacker!


I guess there's a lot of contradiction in this blog. On the one hand I criticise bands for looking to 'scene' and on the other hand I look at the above photo of ridiculously named band Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and I want to know more... if nothing else than to know what it going on in that shiny box!

What is going on is like Germlin from Gay Against You being sick in Hot Chip's dressing room. No really. The Hot Chip connection doesn't just end there as TEED have just released their debut EP "All In One Sixty Dancehalls" on the wonderful label Greco-Roman which of course Joe Goddard from Hot Chip is heavily involved with.

First the goodness:

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Moon Hits The Mirrorball (YSI) (ZShare)

and then the madness: